Thursday, August 31, 2006


Oh I love school holidays.

Went to play pool on Wed wit my darling... Quite fun.. We both simply do not noe how to play so we spend one hour just poking the cue to the ball and hope that the ball will fall into the hole.. Haha..


Afterward, we decided to play CS.. You suck at the game, darling... Haha.. I only enable the enemy computers to use knifes while both of us bought semi-automatics. I wonder how did you lose.. haha.. Cute of her to scream everytime someone slashes her from behind. Hehe..


After gaming, we went to Harbourfront. Actual plan was to ride the cable car and I was suppose to surprise her and bring her to Mount Faber but it rained heavily.
In the end, we just went for a scenic ride. Quite fun. Went from Harbourfront to Sentosa, to Mount Faber than back again. Was a short 30 mins ride but I was a bit scared inside the cable car cause it was raining heavily.. Haha.. Got a bad experience once in Genting Highlands where the cable car stopped in mid track..Ahhhhh!!!! hehe.. But thankfully, no stops here..


I really enjoyed our day baby and I hope you did.:)

Deep in my heart you'll be..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




@
8:49 PM



Profile


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...Hazmi...
...Eighteen...
..Singapore Poly...
...Year 2...
...Malay...

Frequency's Open



Links


Nisa.
Izzat.
Suriah
Amal
Fathin
Caca
Fasha(WRSS)
Yana(WRSS)
Ruzaina(WRSS)
Mimi(WRSS)
Shab(WRSS)
Zara(WRSS)
Elly(SP)
Nadiah(SP)
Qid(Taka)


Tagboard



Credits

'designerr-(=
'designerr-(:
dafont

*pls do not rip off the credits