Saturday, August 19, 2006


Depress.. Stress.. Sad..

Why are these three words always linked?
Just finish my maths paper.. The only thing i'm happy bout this week cause i'm very sure i've done well in tat paper...
DEPRESS:

The depressing mood comes with the mixture of the below.. (STRESS + SAD)
STRESS:

Dunno lah.. Exams blues hit me hard.. Got one last paper on Monday.. No mood to study after one whole week full of it.. Haix.. So many things to study, so little time.. Parents not helping though... Putting pressure that i must get all As.. Haha.. From all the papers i've already done, i think i can get Bs.. Except for that stupid CA subject... I bet i can make it for that sub..
SAD:

My gurl needed me yesterdae and i think failed her..
Was studying yesterdae at mac when she called.. She broke down a bit with her A levels stress.. I don't blame her.. But instead of comforting her, i said i'm sorry but i have to study.. I'm sorry dear if i can't be there for you all the time.. I feel bad.. We kinda fought that night cause she wanted to talk to me and i apparently don't seem to be in a very good mood for a conversation.. Well, i didn't study after that cause i lost concentration.. In the end, i went home early.. Mac people realised that i was not in a good mood after that..
I would like to thank my friend though, for temaning me to the bus stop... (Was sweet of you, even though you were on the phone) I think i've brought the mood down at mac yesterdae.. Haha.. Sorry people..

Anyway, back to study.. Two more days left till the sun rises on my turf..
Till then, it's sure dead depressing in here..


Looking forward for a ray of sunshine on Monday 11.00....




@
4:13 AM



Profile


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...Hazmi...
...Eighteen...
..Singapore Poly...
...Year 2...
...Malay...

Frequency's Open



Links


Nisa.
Izzat.
Suriah
Amal
Fathin
Caca
Fasha(WRSS)
Yana(WRSS)
Ruzaina(WRSS)
Mimi(WRSS)
Shab(WRSS)
Zara(WRSS)
Elly(SP)
Nadiah(SP)
Qid(Taka)


Tagboard



Credits

'designerr-(=
'designerr-(:
dafont

*pls do not rip off the credits