Sunday, October 01, 2006


Hey!!
I got a new phone!! Was working at Mac the other day with Ida at Woodgrove Condo.. (Nice place btw.. The party was one of the best i had.. Great people, great kids, great place, great condo!! Thanks for helpin me girl ;) )

Anyway, my mum called me up and said something bout a phone offer at cwp.. I wasn't too sure bout the details but hell ya, i would love a new phone!!
Haha.. It's 6280 and it's a new line..
(For most of my friends, i've passed the new no to ya)

It's beautiful.. Won't go into details cause i'm not too certain myself but have a look..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I got this colour.. Navy blue or black i think...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




@
9:10 PM



Profile


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...Hazmi...
...Eighteen...
..Singapore Poly...
...Year 2...
...Malay...

Frequency's Open



Links


Nisa.
Izzat.
Suriah
Amal
Fathin
Caca
Fasha(WRSS)
Yana(WRSS)
Ruzaina(WRSS)
Mimi(WRSS)
Shab(WRSS)
Zara(WRSS)
Elly(SP)
Nadiah(SP)
Qid(Taka)


Tagboard



Credits

'designerr-(=
'designerr-(:
dafont

*pls do not rip off the credits