Thursday, November 23, 2006


Thanks for the new 007 skin sayang.. Nice!!!
I'm officially obsessed with Casino Royale..
Nice movie and all but i really love the theme song, "You know my name by chris cornell"

Anyway, back to real life, I LOVE MY MST results.. haha..

Hard work pays off..
3 As ( MCT, Maths and AS)
1 B+ (LD, sad right? 3 more marks and i can get another A..)

I would like to thank the following,
-Sayang..
Thanks for helping me with Maths... I love u so much.. U really help me a lot..

-Kai Hian and Shao Yu..
Hey pal, thanks for all the help guys... Can't do MCT for nuts without Kai Hian's help..

Work together as a team huh?
The three of us(Me, Kai Hian n Shao Yu) have been mugging like mad at Woodlands Lib.. The MST results is worth every penny we spend at the woodlands lib right guys?
haha..

Well, a little celebration for nw but a lot of other work have not been done yet.. Projects, PBILs, Lab Tests, Assignments...
Wow.. Who said poly had an easy life?




@
12:43 AM



Profile


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...Hazmi...
...Eighteen...
..Singapore Poly...
...Year 2...
...Malay...

Frequency's Open



Links


Nisa.
Izzat.
Suriah
Amal
Fathin
Caca
Fasha(WRSS)
Yana(WRSS)
Ruzaina(WRSS)
Mimi(WRSS)
Shab(WRSS)
Zara(WRSS)
Elly(SP)
Nadiah(SP)
Qid(Taka)


Tagboard



Credits

'designerr-(=
'designerr-(:
dafont

*pls do not rip off the credits