Tuesday, January 09, 2007


So fast...
Skool started.. Exams around the corner...
Holidays around that corner and followed by ITP..
Then FYP..
Is it just me or is the poly term so short?

So many things, so little time..
I finally figured out what my new year resolution is..
(After 9 days huh?)

To be able to spend my time wisely..

I noe it sounds lame but i think it's important..
I'm going NS next year!!
Must start to build up..
Started a few months back so must carry on.....

Turned 18 last year, saving up to get car license..
Wanna take it b4 the law changes it to 21..

I think it's high time for me to learn chinese..
haha.. Not too much.. Just some basics will do so that the next time someone comes up to me and talks in Mandarin, i'll be able to answer.. Hahaha!!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!

Going nuts huh?

Well, as i realise, all these tasks will need time management.. Haix..
Mayb it's time to draw a timetable..
hehe..

Like Gandalf said,(taken from the Lord of the Rings)

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.

-Gandalf the white.




@
12:11 AM



Profile


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...Hazmi...
...Eighteen...
..Singapore Poly...
...Year 2...
...Malay...

Frequency's Open



Links


Nisa.
Izzat.
Suriah
Amal
Fathin
Caca
Fasha(WRSS)
Yana(WRSS)
Ruzaina(WRSS)
Mimi(WRSS)
Shab(WRSS)
Zara(WRSS)
Elly(SP)
Nadiah(SP)
Qid(Taka)


Tagboard



Credits

'designerr-(=
'designerr-(:
dafont

*pls do not rip off the credits