Sunday, February 25, 2007


Haix...
I'm having the worst two months of my life..
I'm talking about my work attachments.

Well, bout my attachment, i just got two word to describe it..

IT SUCKS!!!!

I'm attached to the wrong company lah.. Even the supervisor looks blur as to why i wasn't able to do any of the tasks..
I'm an Engineering student with a background knowledge of C++..
This company needs a Mechatronics(Sorry guys if i spelled it wrongly..) student with a background knowledge of C#..

For those blur ones who don't understand what the hell i'm saying,
C++ = Something like E-Maths
C# = Something like A or F-Maths
Get it?

So basically, i'm suffering for the next 7 weeks..
I here for 3 weeks so far and it looks like 3 years..
I'm doing their tutorials and stuff..
haha.. I have not even scored in C++ for the past two years, how can i score in this in 3 weeks?

My only hope is the few good souls out here who can help me.. I really owe it to them..
Well, the only positive part bout this is that the people here are good, friendly and nice.. the only black sheep is this indian guy who keep giving me a lot of nonsense assignments to do.. hell, he's not even in charge of me..
But like my dad said, just keep yr head down and wait 7 weeks..

I CAN"T WAIT!!! I MISS SKOOL!!!

I miss it so much.. :'(

Can't wait till it starts...




@
5:03 PM



Profile


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...Hazmi...
...Eighteen...
..Singapore Poly...
...Year 2...
...Malay...

Frequency's Open



Links


Nisa.
Izzat.
Suriah
Amal
Fathin
Caca
Fasha(WRSS)
Yana(WRSS)
Ruzaina(WRSS)
Mimi(WRSS)
Shab(WRSS)
Zara(WRSS)
Elly(SP)
Nadiah(SP)
Qid(Taka)


Tagboard



Credits

'designerr-(=
'designerr-(:
dafont

*pls do not rip off the credits