Sunday, April 01, 2007


Went out with my darling yesterday...Went to Marina Square!!
Watch the number 23.. Scary stuff... more of a psychological thiller.. Cause I thought it's scary movie... I can figure out the twist halfway through the movie.. haha.. Darling didn't like it but nvm... I LOVE to figure out and ruin the so called "twist" ending in movies by guessing it 1st.. The only movie so far which U think i can't guess the ending?? The prestige(nice movie btw)..

Anyway, after the movies, we went to have lunch at breeks.. NISA's request.. i dont even noe such place exists.. haha.. She loves the food there.. I find it nice as well but it FOREVER will come with a cost.. (Warning, please go there with a heavy wallet) Well, all good things cost $$$... Anyway, it's lovely AND comes with good food and location, near Esplanade..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Went to Esplanade after food, such a romantic spot... I love u honey... 4 EVER!!! haha.. It's going to be 2 years soon... Happy anniversary in advance baby.. I got everything planned already... hehe..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Us at Esplanade..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Nice right?






(PS: Syg, remember the movie 23? The guy found a message in the book? Let's say i planted a message in this post.. Happy finding!!)




@
6:11 PM



Profile


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...Hazmi...
...Eighteen...
..Singapore Poly...
...Year 2...
...Malay...

Frequency's Open



Links


Nisa.
Izzat.
Suriah
Amal
Fathin
Caca
Fasha(WRSS)
Yana(WRSS)
Ruzaina(WRSS)
Mimi(WRSS)
Shab(WRSS)
Zara(WRSS)
Elly(SP)
Nadiah(SP)
Qid(Taka)


Tagboard



Credits

'designerr-(=
'designerr-(:
dafont

*pls do not rip off the credits